My Sprint Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Sprint completed the first 100% fiber-optic network and currently leads the U.S. Telecom services. Sprint has been a game-changing force in creating advanced local capabilities, groundbreaking IP and wireless applications and unprecedented mobility solutions.They operate all throughout United States and three US territories namely, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and Guam. Sprint is also dominating mobile services with their Sprint Unlimited, My Way and All in Plans featuring unlimited talk, text and data for only $80 a month. Indeed, Sprint gives its all in serving their customers. Before availing such enticing services from Sprint you need to register an account with them and to do so you have to visit their webpage and register or if you already have an account then Sign in to your account. Their website is good featuring simple and easy to access layout but the bad thing is, most of the customers trying to access their login page has a hard time logging in. Most of them complain that when they click the Login button, instead of being directed to their account, they get directed to a faulty webpage or they incur other errors. To remedy such problems, this page will provide you with the help you need! We have provided below an instructional video that features steps on how to login to your account but if you are a bit confused on the video, you can always refer to the step by step instruction to help you more with your My Sprint Login process.
Here are the steps to follow to login:
- The first thing you have to do is to copy and paste the My Sprint Login page URL: https://mysprint.sprint.com/mysprint/pages/sl/global/login.jsp?targetPage=HTTPS%3A%2F%2Fmysprint.sprint.com%2Fmysprint%2Fpages%2Fsecure%2Fmypreferences%2FmyPreferencesLanding.jsp%3Fmodal%3D%252Fmysprint%252Fpages%252Fsecure%252FBaseAjaxServlet%253FpageContext%253DdataAccess%2526cmsLabelKey%253Dmysprint_my_preferences_landing_page_limit_permission%2526childCmsLabelKey%253DdataAccess&INTNAV=LP:ManageComm:110712:SignIn onto the address bar of your web browser. Simply highlight the link provided (since it proves to be a great hassle if you input the characters of the link one by one), right click the link and with the drop down list that appears click Copy. When pasting, go to the address bar of your web browser, right click its empty text field and with the drop down list that appears click Paste. When the link is successfully copied and pasted, hit Enter or click Go.
- Once directed to the page, a login section greets you where you will have to input the necessary information such as your Username and your Password. Start logging in by first, inputting your Username on the first text field. Make sure you input properly and correctly your Username to avoid any errors that might delay you from accessing your My Sprint account.
- Next, input your Password on the second text field. Make sure you input your Password correctly and properly to avoid any errors that might delay you from accessing your account. Be mindful of the caps you are using.
- You may also click the Remember my Username checkbox to so that the next time you access your My Sprint account you won't have to input your Username and directly input your Password and you can then Login to your account.
- Lastly, click the Sign In button to access your account.
Encountered Login roadblocks? Reset your Login credentials:
- On the same page of My Sprint. find the Forgot my Password/Username? link in the Login section and click it if indeed you are having troubles logging in.
- If you are having troubles with your Username, click the link as stated in step one and a pop up window appears where you will have to input your Phone Number or your Email address onto its respective text fields and then click Submit.
- If you are having troubles with your Password, a pop up window appears where you will have to input your Username and then click Submit.
- Follow the onscreen instructions carefully and MySprint will then send an email to your email address the instructions in resetting your login credentials or phone number and will send a text containing instructions in resetting your login credentials.
Exhausted all efforts but still cannot access your account? Contact My Sprint: